Saturday, June 5, 2010

Naughty Game

In the City, In the party,
   I was hanging out with my buddies
Saw her checking up on me
   In the middle of all those goodies

Wanting to get her close
   I reached out to her with a drink
Asked her for a dance
   She transformed the floor into a rink

I am an expert of the game
   She claimed that she was a virgin
Wanted me to play with her
   That she left no room for margin

Pulled her aside to the table
   Described, "It's all about pleasure"
Trying to demonstrate my skills
   I almost wilted under pressure

Made her bend over the table
   So as to get the perfect angle
I leaned over her back slowly
   Grabbing her hands as my handle

Her heart was beating faster
   Someone playing drums inside
She felt the long and hard thing
   As it was beginning to slide

Saw her breathing heavily
   As I made to and fro motions
She looked excited and shaking
   As she controlled her emotions

She was screaming high and loud
   When I stroke hard just as we laid
Saw her being happy, as I showed
   Shooting pool!, this is how it's played!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment